For the third time in four years, Ergo has won the Microsoft Partner of the Year award.Read more
Microsoft SQL Data Services
Microsoft SQL Server is the leading enterprise data platform, covering the complete set of database and information needs for the lowest total cost of ownership. Whether you are looking for mission critical performance and availability for your transactional databases, more productive management and development tools, or the insights gained from Business Intelligence, it’s all in the box.
With roots in Microsoft development that go back a decade, Ergo has the skills to drive value from this complete and integrated platform.
Benefits of our SQL Data Services Include:
- High availability: ensure business continuity with the highest levels of system availability through technologies that protect your data against costly human errors and minimise disaster recovery downtime.
- Performance and scalability: deliver an infrastructure that can grow with your business and has a proven record in handling large amounts of data and critical enterprise workloads.
- Security: provide a secure environment to address privacy and compliance requirements with built-in features that protect your data against unauthorised access.
- Manageability: manage your infrastructure with automated diagnostics, tuning, and configuration to lower operational costs while reducing maintenance and simplifying the management of increasing volumes of data.
- Business Intelligence: gain deeper insight into your business with integrated, comprehensive analysis and reporting for enhanced decision-making.
- Developer productivity: build and deploy critical business-ready applications more quickly by improving developer productivity and reducing project life cycle times.
Why Ergo for SQL Data Services?
Ergo can help you realise these benefits because SQL has always been at the heart of our technology offerings. We have implemented many mission critical line of business solutions that scale to thousands of users.
Our experienced team cover the entire Microsoft application platform stack from BizTalk, CRM Dynamics, SharePoint, to Exchange, Lync and System Center Operations Manager. Each platform relies on SQL as its relational store so whatever your application landscape we have the proven capability to support and implement those technologies.
Training and Certification
Because continuous training is an integral part of Ergo’s approach, our SQL consultants are certified in their respective areas of expertise. Ergo has a Microsoft Certified Master in SQL, one of only a handful in Ireland. Our clients have the reassurance of knowing that they are working with the very best and most qualified people who have a deep understanding of the technology.
Infrastructure to Application
Ergo are unique in our offering in the SQL space providing an infrastructure upwards service. From design, performance tuning, development, testing and management we can provide the end to end service to ensure your SQL estate is built from the ground upwards for scale, reliability and security.