Microsoft System Center
The Microsoft System Center Product Suite 2012 R2 facilitates a single view of IT. Rather than focus on individual components of the service, it lets you manage and monitor IT services holistically, reporting on services direct to the business.
The complexity of IT systems is a fact of life for most organisations. Too many resources are taken away from the core business to firefight problems that can be difficult to identify and even harder to resolve. Ergo has a suite of IT management solutions designed to help organisations better manage their mission critical enterprise systems and applications.
System Center Subject Matter Expert Video
Watch Ergo's Kevin Greene, Subject Matter Expert for Microsoft's System Center, introduce how Microsoft's System Center is a comprehensive IT service management solution, which can be utilised on both physical and virtual platforms.
System Center Benefits
- Seamlessly capture and aggregate information about your infrastructure, policies, processes and best practices.
- Reduce costs, improve application availability, and enhance service delivery.
- Facilitate management of both physical and virtual IT environments, using the same management consoles and tools.
- By monitoring and managing infrastructure from a single window, events are tackled proactively before they become a problem, freeing up IT staff to concentrate on more strategic tasks.
- Low total cost of ownership; high return on investment.
As a result of our commitment to the products, Ergo is Ireland’s only Microsoft Certified Services Ready Partner for System Center. Our depth of expertise has made us Microsoft’s preferred partner for deployment, configuration and support.