For the third time in four years, Ergo has won the Microsoft Partner of the Year award.Read more
Ergo’s enterprise forms management tool, FlowForma, facilitates Business Process Management (BPM) and is designed to address the needs of multiple teams throughout the organisation. It allows secure data capture management through customisable and configurable electronic forms.
Sitting on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, FlowForma seamlessly integrates people and processes with custom workflows which automatically move information through a sequence of actions or tasks related to a business process. Resources may be assigned to steps and business rules defined to determine when questions and steps require completion. As forms are filled in, they may be saved, redirected, and printed. A system of programmable email alerts, governed by business rules, communicates progress on forms to relevant resources.
FlowForma helps organisations to adhere to consistent business process management, and improve organisational efficiency and productivity by managing the tasks and steps involved in business processes.
Built for business analysts as opposed to SharePoint developers, FlowForma allows businesses to easily automate any business process, delivering operational efficiency, business visibility, and agility.
Key Benefits of Ergo's Enterprise Forms Management & Business Process Management tool; FlowForma:
- Eliminates the need for building code
- Forms and workflow in one integrated product
- Seamless integration with 3rd party systems
- No need for full SharePoint licences/eCALs
- Allow power users to manage their own processes
- Leverages more use out of your SharePoint investment
- Clear visibility of the process
- A more cost effective solution than software development services
- Permits easily accessible information for reporting
Examples of Ergo's Enterprise Forms Management Tool; FlowForma in Action:
- Audit process
- Contracts management
- Expenses management
- Grants management
- Health & safety/financial services compliance
- Incident reporting
- IT change management
- New joiner set up
- Performance reviews
- Tender process management