Our client are looking for an experienced L3 Engineer to join their team based in Dublin 24. This role is within the Healthcare sector and currently involved in moving their Datacenter from on prem to a co-location off site.There is a good possibility that this role will stretch to six months due to huge transition taking place at the moment. In preparation for the data centre move they are building a new VMWare environment in the data centre with a view to using storage vMotion to move majority of Servers. They will also be commissioning VMWare NSX for micro segmentation during this time. They are also creating a new Citrix XenApp environment for this move.
- The ideal candidate will have strong VMWare skills as well as strong Windows Server, Exchange and Active Directory skills
- You will work as part of the Primary Data Centre relocation team and will be assigned tasks on this project depending on experience
- This will be back office function but there will also be Projects relating the current migration. This a senior role and the L3 Engineer will need to be hands on with all projects and ensuring they are completed in a timely fashion.
- Windows Active Directory
- Knowledge of Exchange
- VMware would be nice
- Fileshare Permissions
- Backups with networker would be nice
- Experience with SCOM would be nice
Third level or various Certifications coupled with adequate industry experience.