We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to take part in a high-profile IT Transformation Project for this public-sector organisation. This organisation is currently going through a complex ICT systems and infrastructure replacement programme. 2 phases out of 3 are now complete.
One particular goal of this programme of work was to deliver a case management solution (Microsoft Dynamics CRM). Significant progress has been made and the bulk of functionality related to the system deployed during 2017 and 2018 (Phases 1 and 2). Phase 3 of the project includes optimisation of the case management system (Microsoft Dynamics CRM), completion of three remaining business processes and development of the website and portal to facilitate online delivery of services.
They are currently at the end of implementation of Phases 1 and 2 which includes various amendments and enhancements to the case management system, implementation and development of support arrangements with vendors and a comprehensive training and support programme for staff.
The final third phase of this Programme of work is yet to commence. The main part of Phase 3 relates to the development of a website and portal. A draft Project Plan has already been prepared.
- Project Management Support to the design, implementation and enhancement of the Case Management System and Website and Client Portal.
- Lead the initial scoping, design, planning and delivery of robust technical solutions from inception to project closure, and deliver within agreed tolerances of scope, time, budget, quality and risk, using defined project management methodology
- Work pro-actively with internal Business Leads, senior management, end users, vendors and key stakeholders, to plan and achieve the business requirements for the defined projects – Case Management System, Website Development and Client Portal Solution
- Produce high quality project documentation, including weekly status reports, Steering Committee reports, requirements, plans, actions, decisions, risks, issues, incidents, and governance
- Responsible for supporting the internal Business Leads in Change Control Management and Risk Management
- Work closely with software development vendors and the IT function on proof of concept studies, architecture design, detailed design and performance tuning
- Provide progress reports at regular intervals on work assigned based on processes and templates as set out by the internal Business Lead
- Execute work assigned as per agreed project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets
- Maintain clear, relevant, accurate work activity reports and meeting minutes
- Reporting to the internal Business Lead, support and assist the internal IT teams as required to facilitate and enable the project to achieve its objectives
Education & Experience:
- You must have at least 7 years of relevant experience in project managing the implementation of 1 or more of the following technology projects:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
- Corporate websites
- Customer service/client portals
- Must have proven experience in leading, coaching and mentoring team members to deliver large IT transformation programmes
- Must have proven experience in providing a full SDLC and/or AGILE Project Management experience and Change Control Management and Risk Management experience
- Must have proven experience managing the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Must have proven experience in managing the development of fully functional, high-availability business websites and portals via third parties.