We are looking for a researcher to join the Industrial Computational Imaging research team in our West Dublin client. The primary goal of the team is to deliver new computational imaging methods and systems to support future Cyber Physical Systems applications. A key target use of this technology is in the area of Digital Twins, which is closely related to Industry 4.0 & smart manufacturing.
- This role will involve all aspects of industrial cyber-physical systems, with a particular focus on industrial computational imaging.
- The successful candidate will research, design, develop and maintain prototype cyber-physical systems deployed in laboratory and real (industrial) environments.
- High level of proficiency with C/C++
- System level experience with Linux, involving kernel or device driver development
- Experience debugging complex, distributed system issues, and the ability to quickly diagnose and solve difficult problems
- Integrating software with existing systems and with embedded hardware designs
- Interest or experience with other embedded engineering disciplines like HW and FPGAs
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- IP generation experience
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer or other engineering discipline
- Ideally with formal training or experience in embedded development
- Willing to consider a recent graduate.