Ergo Resourcing offers a strategic recruitment service, focused on sourcing high-calibre candidates for contract and permanent positions within the IT sector. Our core focus is IT, which means we have a unique commercial understanding of the IT industry that allows us to provide a one-stop resource for clients in search of the best technical talent. Ergo Resourcing have a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share a commitment and passion to enable the success of our customers. We encourage time spent directly with customers to further understand their needs and enable our contribution to this success.
- Ready to take on a new challenge with great development potential?
- Hungry to grasp & implement new skills and innovations?
- Interested in building an outstanding and highly rewarding professional career?
- Ergo Resourcing is the place for you.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with our IT Recruiters
- Source great talent for our customers.
- Work as part of a high performance team and with professional supporting functions.
- Work with the recruiter to grow and maintain a strong talent pipeline within your candidate network using online networking and resourcing tools.
- Work collaboratively with clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of your their needs.
- Consistently deliver outstanding service levels to both recruiters and candidates.
- Work with both the recruiter and the candidates to achieve successful placements.
- Maintain our CRM system
- Ensure that contracts are drawn up in a timely manner.
- Post jobs on various recruitment sites
- Day to day recruitment administration
Experience & Education:
- Ideally have 1-2+ years Technical recruitment experience.
- You will have a 3rd level HR, business or technical qualification.
- You are result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path.
- Be a commercially driven individual who embraces a team based culture.