Our Client based in Central Cork City require a DBA for a 1-year contract with a high chance of extension. The role is working on an experienced SQL team. You will be working with a number of onsite and virtual servers. This role offers great work/life balance such as flexible hours.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end and Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Ability to work with a team
- SQL Database Administration & daily fine tuning of the environment.
- Strong Knowledge of MySQL
- Providing day to day administration of the SQL environment
- Knowledge of Windows Server environment
Education & Experience:
- At least 3 years experience as a DBA
- 5 years SQL experience
- 3 years experience of mysql