You as the Office 365 Consultant will be to provide senior level IT consultation and support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. Provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems. This role also assumes responsibility for mentoring and coaching less experienced IT engineers. In this Office 365 Consultant position you need to be a strong advocate for best in class methods & procedures, driving the necessary culture of engineering excellence with the proven capacity to deliver migration projects and appropriate level of competence in documented.
- You as the O365 Consultant will be to responsible to service Office365 engagements with Ergo’s customer base
- Provide extended on-site consultation and implementation to varied customers
- Work with colleagues in Ergo to deliver large scale Office 365 projects to a high level of quality
- Provide an leadership and guidance throughout Ergo for all Office 365 related services
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Document relevant technical information
Experience / Education:
- Relevant industry standard accreditations required such as Office365 MCSA
- Previous client facing experience
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- PowerShell Scripting
- Windows Azure AD Connect Customization
- Exchange Online
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- EM+S Suite
No two days will be the same and you certainly won’t get pigeon holed and given every opportunity to innovate and shine.
If this Senior Office 365 Consultant role excites and interests you, please apply today!!