A Well Known and Long-Established Organisation require an experienced Systems Administrator. The work will be based in their Dublin office where the right candidate will be monitoring Headquarters and remote sites, it will also involve working in a small team and reporting to the manager. this role will involve playing a part in a an upgrade of the companies infrastructure .This is a permanent role with the Client .The company is based in Central Dublin. (Northside)
- Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for the maintenance and monitoring of all company servers, physical and cloud based while maintaining existing server infrastructure in accordance with operational procedures.
- Maintaining Windows 2012/2016 physical, virtual and azure environment including AD, GP, DNS, patching and Veeam backups as well as office 365 platform.
- Firewall and network infrastructure maintenance in head office and off-site networks including VPNs, VLANs and Access Points
- Assisting the IT Manager in provisioning user hardware and equipment and rebuild and re-provision existing equipment.
- Providing desktop support for internal and remote users across troubleshooting and assisting with the implementation of new processes to achieve desired output, in collaboration, as necessary with other departments.
- Developing and maintaining procedures and standards for best practice.
- Training new users on IT systems and documenting training records including the periodic retraining of existing personnel on functionality and use IT systems and/or upskilling as necessary/desired.
- IT Hardware trouble Troubleshooting.
- Maintain an inventory of IT equipment.
- Liaising with IT vendors to deliver operational efficiency in all IT systems.
- Maintenance of IP phone system.
- Working with departmental managers to ensure efficient use of the IT systems and that processes are being followed.
- Ensuring IT systems are operating in line with the Quality Management System.
- Measuring and evaluating IT system outputs and results at regular intervals according to set targets and objective
- 3 years’ experience as a Systems Administrator
- Driving Licence Essential
- 3 years’ experience in a Microsoft environment
- Experience of Onsite and remote support
- Experience and knowledge of maintaining Physical Servers
- 3 years experience of Active Directory and Exchange