Our client who is based in the UK is looking for an EMC Engineer with enhanced Isilon skills for a six month project to carry out two migrations using the EMcopy tool. This role will be split across two locations i.e. Dublin & UK. Three months spent in the UK and three months spent in Dublin. You will be working Monday to Friday only.
- You will plan and execute Migration of all File data from 2x VNX5600 and archived data from 2x Centera arrays to Isilon Gen 6 Hardware (restructuring where beneficial and where it will not cause delays)
- Enhanced Isilon skills required and knowledge/experience of running migrations with VNX and Centera
- You have experience with Migration using the tool Emcopy
- You would work through the install, configuration, PoC testing and test some migration of data
- You must be an Implementation Specialist with EMCopy and enhanced Isilon skills