Our client is looking for a motivated, talented and driven professional who wants to progress their career and be part of their exciting journey. They are recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst with previous working experience within the Mortgage business or similar Product role. You should have experience of working in a fast-paced environment as part of a dynamic team.
- Lead and or participate stakeholder / end user workshops with stakeholders, to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures using methodical and consistent techniques.
- The Business Analyst will be expected to work with the Business Sponsors, IT and Programme teams to facilitate and drive the analysis of their Regulatory, Mandatory and Strategic changes within the Mortgage Business.
- Work with the business & IT teams to establish business requirements and produce quality business requirements documents in standardised format.
- Conduct required meetings and workshops, provide presentation material and stakeholder updates to the required forums.
- Proactively consult with business owners and IT teams take account of their recommendations.
- Engage with users and test teams to deliver a fully functional working solution
- Interpret data output and / or data models to ensure that deliverables are consistent with business requirements.
- Anticipate problems / issues and conflicts as they arise and escalate to the relevant people.
You will need previous working experience within the Mortgage business or similar Product role.
- The analyst will be expected to have experience of working with cross functional Business, IT Enablement, Compliance & Legal teams to interpret requirements and can actively review and challenge input.
- Analysts will be expected to be self-starters with ability to challenge current business thinking and interpret proposed regulatory guidelines to support the successful implementation of our regulatory and strategic requirements.
- QFA Certification