As a Service Desk Analyst you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment working in a team with other I.T.geeks. No two days will be the same in Ergo you certainly won’t get pigeon holed.
The primary duty of this role is to provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. Provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Highlight any anomalies on our customer sites raising a service ticket and escalate using the correct escalation procedures.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer at all times
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
- May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Monitor Remote Managed Service Application
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Experience / Education:
- IT qualifications desirable
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Industry standard accreditations desired – Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix and HP.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications
- Anti Virus/spyware/malware applications
- Networking – TCP/IP – Switching – Firewalling, etc
- Industry Standard Troubleshooting Procedures
What’s Ergo like?
Home to over 330 great minds, numerous trophies and the 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Ireland’s leading cloud and managed services provider is on an incredible journey.
Our reputation as a great place to work isn’t borne out of any pampering, mollycoddling or hand-holding. Far from it. We simply resist the temptation to put obstacles between great minds and the ideas they generate. We produce cutting edge technology solutions for modern business but when you break it down, our real product is innovation. We continue to succeed because, in all areas of our business, we hire the brightest minds and let them shine. And nobody said it’s a picnic, everyone pulls their weight and pushes the envelope. All of us, from the experienced analyst to the rising genius, may sit at a desk – none of us is chained to one.
We make sure to find time to have fun too… from BBQ’s and casinos, to sports days and cultural celebrations, you won’t be bored.