We’re looking for an enthusiastic Senior Azure Consultant to join our growing Azure Cloud Team in Dublin. For this customer-facing role, the ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, loves learning about new technologies and is a solid team player.
- Proven track record with real-world experience designing and implementing solutions in Microsoft Azure.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to our customers.
- In-depth experience delivering Azure Compute (Virtual Machines, Networking, Storage, Scalability) solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Azure Migration scenarios.
- Experience working with Microsoft Access Management and Identity technologies (Azure AD Connect, Azure AD, ADFS, Azure AD Proxy, Azure ADDS).
- Good ARM template (JSON) skills.
- Good understanding of Azure Management solutions (Governance, Backup, DR, Monitoring).
- Comfortable working with Azure Security Center.
- Must hold at least one current Microsoft Azure certification (70-533, 70-535, AZ-100, AZ-101)
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with Microsoft System Center technologies (SCOM, VMM, Orchestrator, SCSM).
- Basic understanding of DevOps technologies (GIT, Azure DevOps, YAML).
- Basic understanding of Terraform.
- Full driving license will be a distinct advantage.
- At Ergo, we promote remote working wherever possible but for this role, some flexibility in terms of business travel will be required.
- Based on experience, we offer an excellent overall package for the right candidate.
- Career enhancement is a big focus at Ergo and in this role, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the best Microsoft consultants in the country. Ergo is the only IT partner in Ireland that has three different Microsoft MVP’s working for them and as a member of the Azure Cloud Team, you’ll have the opportunity to advance your knowledge by working side-by-side with them on a regular basis.