Our Client has a requirement for a Support Administrator to support IT requirements of the business as they are logged in a central Service Desk system. To act as a point of contact to stakeholders for new developments, escalations, outages and downtimes relating to IT services. Train and share knowledge with users and colleagues as and when required The Group IT Support role includes, but is not limited to the following areas, IT Support – application and operational, Administration, Networks, Software, Communications and Project Work. The Group IT support 9 sites across Ireland and Europe.
- Administration of the Service Desk, Incidents, Service Requests, Change Requests etc.
- Ensuring all service requests are being documented, followed up and closed to completion within a reasonable time.
- Monitoring aging tickets and actioning those before they are escalated.
- Central point of contact for clients accessing the IT / IS support resources.
- A central point of contact during system outages.
- Perform IT Audit function as required and also work with Internal or External IT Auditors
- Contribute to the development of SOP’s and Policies.
- Manage and deliver projects as assigned and owned by you.
- Undertake tasks to research new or existing systems and the continuous improvement of new or existing systems.
- Engage with other sites as and when needed to support and collaborate on IT issues
- Work on other IT Projects when requested.
- Make recommendations regarding our IT Systems.
- To train members of staff in IT related topics where needed
- Provide a backup support for other roles as required to reduce single man dependency gaps.
- Systems: Wintel
- Servers 2012 R2
- Dell Switches (Cisco & HP)
- ERP System
Education & Experience:
- 2-3years experience
- Information Technology Qualification
- Team working
- Good communication
- Good Documentation and Organisational Skills.