We are looking for a number of experienced .Net Developers to join this scaling entrepreneurial company, which creates problem-solving travel technology brands.
You will be responsible for building .NET applications using C#, AWS, and restful APIs. You will carry out SaaS integration, mobile applications development (.Net, Android, iOS), browser based app development (HTML5), working off relational (and NOSQL) databases.
The focus will be on both back and front end. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of the application(s), and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential. The development teams works in an Agile development environment and within a DevOps framework.
The organisations developers work in an Agile team, directed by a business based product owner and a scrum master. Sprints are fortnightly, useful, working software is expected to be produced at the end of each sprint. All development efforts will follow Agile principles closely.
After a ‘settling in’ period of time, working from home can be available 2 days per week.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Required to testing your own and others development work
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Since they take a DevOps approach to IT, developers are expected to do continuous delivery, bugfix and own their creation throughout its lifecycle (no dedicated IT Ops).
- Hunger to explore and learn new techniques and technologies
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of the ecosystem
- Proficient implementing unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong understanding of agile developer role
- Strong understanding and execution of SOLID and DRY principles
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding of the main aspects that define the internal quality of software: coupling & cohesion
- Experience with Asp Net Mvc
- Experience with restful apis
- Knowledge of CQRS would be advantageous
- Strong in writing conventions-compliant code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Responsible in participating of collectively owned assets