The PDC will provide consultative business development activities for Ergo’s Digital division, a new division within Ergo’s Managed Service SBU. As PDC you will be responsible for co-ordination of Business Development activity and revenue growth.
This is an important role with specific responsibility for leading growth and delivery through deep subject matter expertise through consultative solution selling within a small set of existing strategic customers and from net new customer engagements across Ergo’s digital offerings.
In this role, you will be responsible for meeting the agreed targets and driving revenue through transformational engagement and opportunity origination while enhancing Ergo’s reputation and brand. You will help our clients build and execute a Strategy for a Digital World, while growing our next generation of leaders through training, mentorship and knowledge sharing, and practice development.
Expanding the Ergo Digital presence across customer accounts and increased growth in Digital offerings will also be a priority. You will be responsible for key client account ownership, scoping, and acting as the business development lead for large scale digital business transformation engagements.
- Drive business development activities using a consultative sell during moderately-complex engagements through deep subject matter expertise
- Actively pursuing opportunities to grow market visibility and credibility (writing, speaking, and reputation)
- Work closely with the CDO and Practice Leads to ensure collaboration and visibility or activity between Sales and Delivery
- Interface with all levels of business and technology leadership both internally and at client sites
- Partner with Digital team to create vision and develop solutions
- Understand the underlying business processes and technologies being used within an organization to be able to make recommendations on how to achieve long-term scaleability, reduce operational cost, or better support business processes
- Quickly respond to client requests while also driving the project to completion
- Assist in developing our digital transformation go-to-market and technical and sales capabilities
- Brand and Competency Building – work with the CDO to establish a Centre of Excellence (COE) for Digital Technology that is known and sought out by your partners, along with a mission and desire to be on-stage and in-market creating brand awareness and sales opportunities for our Digital team
- Significant consultative business development experience and expertise required.
- Understanding of Digital technologies and digital transformation solutions for clients
- Minimum of 5 years participating in client-facing business and consultative selling/leadership role using the Microsoft technology stack and associated tools and applications.
- Experience farming new business from existing clients and managing client relationships with new clients
- Active professional network of contacts in the local digital, marketing, technology, and professional services market
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients and present to C-level executives
- Relevant third level qualification in Business, IT or sales & marketing preferred
- Some formal digital training advantageous