The BA will work with internal and external business partners/clients in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements. The BA will be involved in the design and implementation of full life cycle system solutions in support of the defined requirements. The role will lead and/or support presales activity including tender responses, demo development and customer presentations.
- Accountability for the delivery of analysis, tenders/proposals
- Estimation of sales proposals to encompass all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) [PM, BA, Design, Dev, Test etc]
- Assist internal and external business partners/clients and IT personnel to define and refine business requirements and supporting operational processes
- Document system functions to support development activity and operational processes
- Create documentation for projects to include specifications, test plans, training materials, etc.
- Analyse information and work flows to identify optimal business practices
- Document requirements, procedures, and practices in a clear, concise, and easily understood manner
- Work with project teams and customer when appropriate on business processes to achieve an overall consensus on the best solution
- Own and maintain documentation throughout the project lifecycle
- Participate in Quality Improvement initiatives as required
- Minimum 3 years business analysis experience in the financial services industry
- Experience with UML is an advantage
- Financial Regulatory experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Project management methodologies and techniques essential
- Expertise in industry standard modelling tools and methods
- College graduate preferably with a qualification in business or technology.
- Any formal BA training or certification would be advantageous.
- IT systems, architectures, and terminology
- Entity Relationship diagrams
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)
If this exciting opportunity interests you, apply today!!!!!