With a new business strategy leading our future development, we are excited to be recruiting some fresh talent to help build our business. As a strategic partners, Ergo is one of Microsoft’s top Licensing Solution Providers, and we are accredited globally to the highest level.
This role involves the provision of in-depth pre-sales ownership in the positioning and enablement of licensing procurement through the sales cycle. You will act as an advisory representative, providing impartial advice as a trusted advisor to end-customers and internal salespeople. You will be able to present the Ergo Microsoft vision and strategy coherently and consistently to a procurement, technical and business audience.
- Support new business opportunities, and help build and qualify opportunity pipeline.
- Actively promote the core vendors in the Ergo portfolio internally in conjunction with Microsoft.
- Understand the customer’s requirements through the entire sales cycle, working with the appropriate business units to support the implementation of a solution, e.g. Technical Services.
- Maintain product/solutions expertise of market trends in aligned technologies, including detailed understanding of competition.
- Visit customers and host workshops, e.g. EA Welcome Workshops.
- Engage with appropriate internal resources and management to ensure solution meets customer needs.
- Develop and maintain expertise in Microsoft solutions and the wider portfolio from a sales perspective.
- Provide specialist knowledge during any focus sales and marketing campaigns/events to advise on appropriate licensing models and solutions and assist with commercials. Claim SPIFF to support campaigns wherever possible.
- Be the point of contact for Microsoft-related customer enquiries and queries, and readily resolve these to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identify, plan, prepare, and negotiate any annuity and transactional business. Support Account Managers in doing the same.
- Provide T-36 deliverables between renewal periods, e.g. QBRs etc., working to develop, build, and strengthen long-term relationships with customers. Support Account Managers in doing the same.
- Ensure good collaboration & communication with Microsoft staff on all renewals and new opportunities, including negotiation tactics. Attend QBRs and maintain good relationships with the Microsoft Partner Sales team.
- Assist with sales documentation and methodology to enable the sales process and information.
- Maintain accurate forecast, updated continuously and in line with expected profit.
- Identify and organise readiness training for Sales.
- Manage deal registration for Microsoft business.
- Hands-on approach from level 100 through to level 500 tasks and related duties.
- Collaborate with and support the Public Sector-equivalent specialist when need be as the Microsoft-dedicated members of the Specialists & Vendor Alliances team.
- Excellent all-round knowledge of commercials, and experience of interacting with sales and marketing departments.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar LSP/services environment
- Strong time management skills and outstanding communication skills.
- Committed to continuing professional development
Education & Experience:
- Microsoft Certified Professional – Volume Licensing
- General/other sales competency certifications would be beneficial.