Our Client is the world’s first shared platform for trade finance. Powered by distributed ledger technology, their API-driven platform provides a more connected, secure platform for facilitating the movement of assets and credit around the world. As the Senior Technical Writer, you will work closely with their Development and Product teams to support them in a variety of technical and business-related documentation areas e.g. Preparing white papers, Instruction manuals, Design specifications and release notes.
- Create and update documentation including program workflows, logical processes, operating system environments and interfaces with other systems
- Conduct research on programs and applications through observation, research and discussions with technical specialists
- Develop and maintain documentation describing program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections, and revise documents as new issues arise
- Work with internal teams to preparing release notes
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Maintain a technical Glossary development and maintenance.
- Translation from external terminology to development terminology
- Document all parts of the application architecture (Translators, SDK, model mapping, services, Trade Payment Engines, Settlement Engines, external integration in ERP systems, logistic providers
- Keeping the Developer Portal site up to date
- Collaborating with developers and managers to clarify technical issues
Demonstrated experience writing technical documents for:
- System Diagrams
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Use Cases, Business requirements
- Business and technical Process Flows,
- Business Requirements Documents
- Working experience with Confluence and Agile SCRUM development
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of SDLC .
- Experience reading and writing API documentation.
- Experience with networking concepts and protocol
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Confluence, Jira, Adobe PDF, DITA
- Experience reading and writing API documentation
- Experience with networking concepts and protocols
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Adobe FrameMaker
- An understanding of the technology to a certain extent (API's, Web Apps, Databases etc.)
- Two to three years of topic-based writing in a collaborative authoring environment using shared objects and a content repository system to create deliverables in several output formats such as HTML, online help, and PDF
- Basic scripting skills
Education & Experience:
Third Level Diploma or Degree or relevant Certifications