Our client a govenment agency is looking for an experienced IT Administrator for their office in Dublin city. They need an experienced professional who has worked in a service desk environment. You will form part of a 6 person team in a busy environment.This IT Service Desk Administrator will support its clients through the provision of technical support services.
- Be accountable for issues and requests, provide helpful friendly support, and advice to resolve IT issues
- Troubleshoot, resolve and escalate requests as required
- Develop and maintain the Service Desk knowledge base as well as delivering outstanding customer service to users across the SCA
- Supporting the business needs to meet and exceed SLAs
- Monitor the logging of all requests through the IT Helpdesk software
- Notify where improvements in procedures and technologies are needed
- Monitor the escalation of incidents and problems
- Contribute to processes and procedures relating to IT Operations
- Setup new users
- Business user and other stakeholder liaison
- Concise and timely status reporting
- Communication - ensuring the business is kept up to speed with the service and resolution of all problems and incidents.
- Problem Solving – ability to troubleshoot and use initiative
- Teamwork – A strong team player is essential
- Third level related Qualification
- ITIL qualifications would be beneficial.