CRM Support Specialist
The primary duty of this role is to provide CRM support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. Provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Responding to service calls on client sites based in Dublin, surrounding areas and nationwide, as and when required.
- Bug Fixing
- Highlight any anomalies on our customer sites and inform the Ergo Service desk to raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and professionally and satisfactorily concluded
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is delivered to the customer at all times
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex problems
- Document relevant technical information on the internal SharePoint portal including system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Provide technical training to customers
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 1 – 3 years relevant experience from a similar role
- Previous client facing experience essential
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Dynamic CRM – configuration / deployment experience
Education / Knowledge Of:
- Relevant third level qualification in IT or Business
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM – 2011/ 2015 / 2016 / D365
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Applications Suite
- Standard Troubleshooting Procedures
- Specific specialty applications or services
- ITIL Framework
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin and countrywide)
If this exciting and challenging role interests you please apply today!!!!