Administrative support and coordination for the PMO division including project reporting, financials, resourcing and designated project management of internal operational initiatives.
- Direct administrative support for the PMO Manager.
- Assist with the generation and implementation of new ideas and initiatives regarding new and established project delivery processes.
- Support the Project Teams and perform as a key team member in relevant meetings and discussions.
- Collect and analyse project data, and generate reports, graphs and presentations as required
- Responsible for updating and managing skills matrix.
- Maintaining leave calendar
- Recording of annual & sick leave to be provided to the HR division at month end
- Generate Project baseline schedules as required
- Ensure project delivery guidelines are adhered to and submitted documentation is consistent with existing standards.
- Collation of project financial information for both internal and customer reports
- Responsible for resource planning and allocating resources as required to new & existing projects
- Regular updating of tasks for Project Managers on MS Project Server
- Co-Ordination of training courses
- Interact with Finance to achieve invoicing targets, tracking Purchase Orders and ensuring customers are invoiced in accordance with the payment schedule.
- Maintain all project documentation including archiving project documentation once project is complete
- Event management and diary management/co-ordination for the senior team
- Making travel arrangements as required
- Managing the filing system
- Processing relevant expense Claims
- Ad hoc duties as required
Education & Experience:
- 1 year of relevant project administration experience (desirable)
- Demonstrate a knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Experience in revenue management, and project accounting
- Proven track record in achieving results.
- Highly numerate with strong communication skills
- Experienced in use of MS Office suite (including Visio & MS Project Server)
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills, at all levels.
- Strong presentation and report writing skills.
- Strong time management skills
- Relevant industry experience is key rather than academic qualifications
- Some formal project management training is desirable
- Expert knowledge of all MS Office applications
- Expert knowledge of MS Project, preferably MS Project Server
Other Information / Circumstances:
- May require travel to client sites to liaise with Ergo PM’s