We are looking for an Incident Manager for this well established Telecommunications company based in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be tracking & bringing to resolution all defects impacting Digital products. Your key deliverable will be a weekly and daily report detailing what bugs are impacting customers (open & closed), how many customers are impacted, how long is the bug ongoing and what team is responsible for resolving the defect.
You will have a close working relationship with clients Digital Product Teams & the IT Teams. You may also be required to reproduce the bugs to demonstrate how customer are impacted in order to drive bugs through to closure.
The main objective of this role is to ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of customer impacting bugs, who can fix them and when they will be fixed. Key targets relate to; Digital Performance KPI’s (Response & load times).
- Working closely with Technology and other business units to manage defects
- Represent the digital team at hypercare/incident meetings, Go/No Go meetings and Change Approval meetings as required
- Guide business units on best practices for Business Acceptance Testing approach of Digital Services
- Develop the reporting suite to provide full details to all relevant stakeholders
- Produce weekly, monthly & quarterly updates/dashboards showing defect/bugs, meaningful insights and remedial actions to address any reoccurring issues
- Meet regularly with product team to keep them up to date with bugs impacting their product
- Represent Digital at relevant project/programme related appropriate meetings
- Weekly & monthly defect reporting
- Timeline view on how defect have impacted product usage and page views
- Operational Management experience in Web based customer facing applications
- ITIL Foundation
- Experience working in Incident Management
- Exposure to enterprise grade CMS applications
- Project Management qualification and experience of managing projects across different business units with multiple stakeholders
Requirements & Experience:
- Highly familiar with using & reporting from Remedy client
- Understanding of Web Customer Facing & App based products
- Have experience in Quality Assurance & Incident Management
- Knowledge regarding Agile (scrum) based delivery practices