Solution Consultant (Sales)
The role of a Solution Consultant is to work closely with the sales team to ensure that our clients products being offered can be presented and demonstrated to meet the customers’ needs, expectations and requirements.
- Ability to demonstrate clients products to prospects and customers as required
- Understand which client product(s) apply to a customer’s specific set of requirements
- Work closely as a member of the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Ability to interface with other internal teams for proposal input where required
- Ability to interface with other internal teams where certain requirements are not met by the platform and effectively communicate requirements for solution design
- Provide early advice on whether to proceed with a bid process
- Attending meetings with sales, deliver demonstrations, gather requirements and understand how our client can solve prospect’s business needs.
- Working closely and collaboratively as a member of the sales team with prospects customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Support the bid team following requests for information and proposal requests in responding to requirements and taking ownership of elements of the bid process.
- Manage bespoke demo instances for high profile customers
- Manage and provide responses to functional requirements
- Identify and delegate other components of technical proposals to relevant internal teams
- Maintain technical proposal ‘Answer Bank’ library
Requirements for the role:
- Previous experience working with software systems in a similar position
- Software systems experience, must become a subject matter expert of our clients product suite.
- An ability to communicate on a technical and business level
- Ability to present and demonstrate to an international audience
- Willingness to travel
- excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Banking/ Regulatory services / Financial Services would be advantageous.
- Degree or above in business or a technical related discipline