NOTE THIS ROLE HAS A DEADLINE OF 12 NOON THURSDAY 28TH JUNE 2018
We are looking for a Senior Systems Analyst for a Public Sector body with one of the largest ICT networks in the country, as they develop a new ICT strategy - to build a team of highly skilled technical professionals. This team will be responsible for delivering core expanded functions which consist of:
- the implementation of an application solution architecture and software development capability
- the establishment of a new Data & Analytics function to provide data management and analytics capabilities that will support evidence based planning, policy development and programme evaluation.
- Responsible for the system development life cycle sequential processes by which an information system is developed
- Identify, understand and plan for organisational and human impacts of planned systems, and ensure that new technical requirements are properly integrated with existing processes and skill sets
- Design and working with Data Modelling, Data Catalogues and Data Collaboration
- Planning a system flow from the ground up
- Interact with internal users and customers to learn and document requirements that are then used to produce business requirements documents
- Write technical requirements from a critical phase
- Interact with designers to understand software limitations
- Experience of Systems Analysis, including real world use of analysis methodologies, Data Modelling and flows.
- Experience of Project Management in different systems analysis environments.
- Experience of writing business cases, requirements analysis and technical documentation.
- Experience of working in an ICT environment on the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in client relationship management.