Do you want to work with our award-winning Sales team?
We are expanding the Ergo Sales Team and are now looking for an Account Manager to manage and nurture growth from Ergo’s existing Client accounts. You as the Account Manager will stay close to Client stakeholders and maintain an intimate understanding of the Account business and technological landscape. Understand what the Clients business drivers are and align to Ergo’s strategic road map to maximize our footprint in the Accounts.
- Develop and maintain an Account Plan
- Budget, Manage and Track an Account P&L to the GP line
- Maintain a current knowledge of Ergo’s offerings and technologies
- Be the single point of contact for the Client
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
- Undertake monthly or QBR’s with the Client
- Liaise with Technical Sales Consultants to advertise Account opportunities and to enable the Technical Sales Consultants to explore/hunt for opportunities
- Own and perform period end financial reconciliation and reporting for the Account
- Perform commercial negotiation on the Account
- Participate as a key role in Programme, Project and Service engagements
- Manage Contract renewals
- Commercial Management working with delivery to ensure project and service budget achievement, managing commercial scope discussions with the client, managing change commercial and change control contract procedures.
- Commercial and Contract negotiation
- Competently present Ergo’s value proposition
- Account P&L Management
- Ability to promptly learn new technology and solution propositions
- Strong relationship building skills
- Account Development Strategy
- Proven track record in sales/ target achievement
- Previous relevant experience in a similar role
- ITSM, Service Management, Infrastructure, ITIL, IT business management, Help Desk Management Software, Patch Management, Desktop Management, Enterprise Service Management
- Business Challenges and how IT can address these
- Relevant and new IT services and products
- Current IT best practice and emerging technologies
- Business, Marketing or IT Degree highly desirable.
- Previous formal sales training advantageous.
- Excellent phone skills required
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide and internationally if required)