In this exciting and challenging role you as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer will provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. You will provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Communication with customers, staff and all relevant parties
- Responding to support calls on client sites
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended on site support to varied customers, as and when required.
- Inform the Ergo helpdesk to raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Perform routine day to day system security checks and backups and produce status reports
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems
- Document relevant technical information on the existing internal SharePoint portal / CRM package.
- Provide technical training to customers
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers
- Relevant experience from a similar role
- Previous client facing experience essential
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
Industry standard accreditations desired:
- CompTIA Network+ Server+
- MCP - MCP – MCSA or MCSE – CCNA
- Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, HP.
- IT qualifications desirable