The successful candidate will manage our service deployment ( web based) application services with a strong focus on the technical coordination of the setup and implementation of all needed systems and applications from test to production environments. The activities before go live of a service from deployment manager perspective include delivery of infrastructure ,network connectivity, integration, configuration, and maintenance of the system together with the appropriate product line and/or vendors.
The first focus of the role is to coordinate activities on the different technical layers like connectivity, hardware, OS/DB and applications that are supported by different internal or external parties. Good understanding of these layers is required to recognise set-up dependencies, support trouble shooting and arbitrate between providers for issue handling.
- Analysis of technical requests together with all stakeholders
- Coordinate with data centre teams for Infrastructure ( Servers,Databases etc..) delivery
- Supporting Application teams and System integrator to resolve any infrastructure ,network related issues
- Requesting firewall and LB implementation
- Support third party vendors for technical implementation
- Liaising with internal operating companies for connectivity and service enablement
- Report technical integration status to relevant parties
- Support User Access Management and Remote vendor access for third party vendors
- Responsible for monitoring implementation of on new services and ensure proper reporting in place
- Multi Layer architecture
- Network knowledge (of TCP/IP, FTP, Gateway, HTTP, HTTPS, LAN, LDAP, , ssh, SSL, VPN)
- Firewall and Load balancing awareness
- DNS ,Mail
- Knowledge on Network storage NAS,SAN..
- Basic knowledge Hardware Virtualisation ,VMware ,ESX
- WebService knowledge based on Apache WebServer and BeaWebLogic Applications Server
- Database: basic knowhow (relational Database system, Oracle, RAC), MS SQL
- Operating system: Advanced knowledge Linux Red Hat, Windows
Education & Experience:
- Experience in Project Management
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Tools : Remedy, MS Office