A Large and Well-Established Organisation in Central Dublin have a 6 month contract with an opportunity for a further extension for a .Net Developer. The Client will require the candidate to join its internal software development team to meet the demands to enhance existing systems and develop new ones that have over 300 users. The Client also needs a facility in place to allow it to draw down support at regular periods the development team will assist on this aspect. The role will also include development of a new Web Application. The right candidate will be working on a team with 4 other experienced Developers and a Software Development Manager.
- Helping Maintain and develop a number of bespoke company systems
- Participating in the development of a new exciting Web Application system
- Working as part of a design team reporting into the Systems Development Manager
- Writing code under direction from the IT Systems Development Manager to support the development and
enhancement of the Organisations internal bespoke IT systems.
- .net Framework 4.5.2 & 4.6.1.
- MS SQL Server
- Windows Server 2008
- Angular and Razor
- Apache Kafka, Elastic Search 5, PostgreSQL 9+
- Windows Server 2008 and Ubuntu Linux 14
Education & Experience:
- 4 years’ experience as a .net Developer
- 4 years or more experience Developing Web Applications
- 4 years or more experience in MS SQL Server
- 4 years or more experience in Windows Server 2008 and Ubuntu Linux 14
- Good experience of Angular and Razor