A high-profile Telco organisation are undertaking a number of high profile projects within their Finance Dept. They now have a requirement to expand the team and are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect.
- Production of end to end Solution Design and documentation
- Developing and managing the plan of activities to secure design signoff
- Scheduling and facilitation of design workshops, management of attendees, calendars, room bookings etc.
- Providing Systems Integration document outlining requirements to integrate with solution with retained applications and legacy systems
- Identification of solution dependencies, requirements & non-functional requirements across Domain Suppliers and Third Parties.
- Drives the technical resolution of issues arising from changes to scope or issues with end to end design integrity.
- Production of consolidated Design documentation encompassing end to end solution
- Review of detailed design and data interface specifications, ensuring production of documentation is consistent across all Domain Suppliers and Third Parties and that the design complies with Organisational Security and Architecture standards
- Review of Test Strategy and Test Cases and plans from all Domain Suppliers and Third Parties to ensure the appropriate coverage to achieve a quality solution
- 4 years as Experience as a Solutions Architect
- A deep understanding of Microsoft technologies such as .net
- Experience in Areas such as tracking the Design and Overarching the design
Education & Experience:
- 4 years’ Experience Working in an Agile Environment
- 4 years’ experience managing relationships with Stakeholders and Vendors
- 4 years or more experience in Financial services or Telco Sectors