In this new and exciting role, you as one of Ergo’s Office 365 consultants, will provide consultancy, delivery and support services to our enterprise client customers. No two days will be the same, you will be given every opportunity to innovate and shine.
As one of our O365 Consultants, you will be to responsible to service Office365 engagements with Ergo’s customer base in the following ways:
- Provide extended on-site consultation and implementation to varied customers
- Work with colleagues in Ergo to deliver large scale Office 365 projects to a high standard
- Provide consultant-level input and technical guidance for all Office 365 related services
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions focusing heavily on developing enhanced digital transformation services that we will deliver to our customers
- Document the design, deployment and relevant technical information for service and support departments where required
Mandatory Education & Experience:
- Relevant industry standard accreditations required such as Office365 MCSA
- Previous enterprise client facing experience
- High level of competency in documentation skills
- PowerShell Scripting
- High proficiency and experience in Azure AD Connect
- Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams
- EM+S Suite
- AIP, ATP, DLP
- Strong overall AD experience – migrations, AD à AD, Domino à AD, etc.
- Group Policy Architecting and design
- Networking and Firewalling
- Azure – IaaS and PaaS
- Microsoft Office - deploy, co-exist etc.
- Unified communications – co-exist