Ergo Resourcing offers a strategic recruitment service, focused on sourcing high-calibre candidates for contract and permanent positions within the IT sector. Our core focus is IT, which means we have a unique commercial understanding of the IT industry that allows us to provide a one-stop resource for clients in search of the best technical talent. Ergo Resourcing have a distinctive culture characterised by everyone who works here. We share a commitment and passion to enable the success of our customers. We encourage time spent directly with customers to further understand their needs and enable our contribution to this success.
nIf you can:
- Provide hands-on recruiting and a dedicated approach to attracting the best talent for our clients
- Work collaboratively with our clients to develop a comprehensive understanding of the client’s needs and provide
first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process.
- Operate as the authority in industry standard methodologies, assessing new trends and opportunities to consistently
raise the standard
- Develop creative sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates
- Grow and maintain a strong talent pipeline within your candidate network using online networking and resourcing
- Own and be responsible for the recruitment process from initial candidate-contact to offer, ensuring a smooth
- Win new customers and repeat business through a great service experience.
- Analyze and implement process improvements
- Track and analyse statistical recruiting data to ensure effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to
hire and cost per hire
- Communicate effectively with our clients to ensure their hiring objectives are achieved
- Work as part of a high performance team and with professional supporting functions.
- Consistently deliver outstanding service levels to both clients and candidates.
- Work with both your candidates and clients to achieve successful placements.
And are ready to:
- Take on a new challenges
- Hungry to pursue a highly rewarding professional career
Ergo Resourcing is the place for you.
Experience & Education:
- Ideally have 4+ years Technical recruitment experience.
- You will have a 3rd level HR, business or technical qualification.
- Have a good understanding of IT roles, both Infrastructure and software.
- You are result orientated, high energy and chasing a compelling career path.
- Be a commercially driven individual who embraces a team based culture.
- Be naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to thrive in a conceptual sales role.