As a Technical Account Manager, you will be the primary technical point of contact for one or more customers helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications. You will get your hands dirty, troubleshooting application, network, database, and architectural challenges using a suite of MS tools as well as your existing knowledge and toolkits.
In Co-operation you will work hand-in-hand with your team and customers on continuously improving the technical delivery of service and identifying opportunities to improve your customers Service Delivery from a technical perspective.
You will understand in detail the customer’s technical landscape and how IT is aligned to drive the customers’ business and act as a trusted advisor to the customer on how improvements and augmentations to the current landscape can improve business productivity as well as advising the customer on their technical roadmap.
- Troubleshoot repeat technical issues and drive issue escalation and problem elimination within Ergo and Customers Technical team
- Technical lead for all Managed Service accounts
- Accountable for working with SDM on monthly incident analysis , technical problem identification and driving implementation of corrective actions
- Provide reports to customers and service management team on high profile incidents
- Key participant in incident management escalation process
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI’s and reporting
- Review service failures and produce incident reports and allocation of tasks to delivery team
- Develop strong working relationship with customers and help position the company as their IT partner of choice
- As part of Change Management (Where relevant) Analysis of technical requests together with all stakeholders.
- Take part in the service delivery element of customer account planning
- Ensure we deliver service levels that meet and exceeds our customer expectations
- Ensure that the services we delivery are technically architected to meet the customers IT Landscape and business expectations
- Investigate customer’s long-term business objectives and anticipate future technical needs.Identify Opportunities where Technical Engagements or New technology may augment the services being delivered to the customer. Act as a trusted advisor to the customer in identifying where these engagements can enhance business productivity.
- Overview of all Ergo technical activities on the account, work with the SDM as a point of contact for the customer on all of these technical activities
- A proven track record of knowing what it takes to provide a consistently first class customer service internally and/or externally
- Have extensive experience in the IT service industry, with considerable experience in a true Technical / Business management/IT service management.
- Extensive external customer interaction including pre sales, post sales and Service Management presentations.
- ITIL V3 Foundation as a minimum
- 5-10+ years related experience
- With managing critical and complex customer situations or incidents
- Experience of managing and working in virtual teams
- Knowledge of the Microsoft technology with solid overview of the Microsoft Enterprise Products and Cloud Services
- Multi-Layer architecture,
- ITIL Service Management accreditation
- Strong communication, people and relationship management skills.
- Familiarity with information security principles and risk management
- Excellent Analytical skills and trouble shooting skills , ability to adapt and translate technical ‘speak’ to customers capability and discuss technical concepts in terms of business impact.
- Network (basis knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, Gateway, HTTP, HTTPS, LAN, LDAP, ssh, SSL, VPN)
- Firewall and Load balancing ( Advantageous to have knowledge for Juniper, Checkpoint and Cisco ACE)
- Knowledge on Network storage NAS,SAN..
- Basic knowledge of Hardware Virtualization,VMware,ESX
- WebService knowledge based on Apache WebServer and BeaWebLogic Applications Server
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in computer science or business management or equivalent experience
- Displays a resilient and adaptable style, track record of remaining calm in demanding circumstances, adjusting comfortably to changing conditions / priorities
- The role would suit flexible, highly driven self-starters, with a strong desire to challenge and deliver
- Able to deliver succinct and fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
If this exciting and challenging role interests you please apply today!!!!