This Public Sector organisation, with one of the largest ICT networks in the Public Sector are looking for an Senior .Net Developer to join & improve its internal ICT team. The purpose of the role is to to work with the internal Development team to develop a number of web applications and related solutions.
- You will have responsibility for design and development of software projects.
- The work will primarily involve web application development to extend the functionality of their Web Portal which is used by external organisations such as schools and health professionals.
- You will work as part of a blended team using Agile methodology and will be required to attend and take a leading role in sprint planning, sprint retrospective and stand up meetings
- You will also be responsible for the development of Rest API solutions to support interoperability with external systems.
- The developed solutions will primarily be deployed on premise but there will also be some Microsoft’s Azure Cloud deployment
- .NET Framework (VB.NET, C#)
- Entity Framework
- ASP.Net authentication
- APIs Development
- .Net, MVC and SQL Server
- Model View Controller design pattern using code driven design
- ASP.Net MVC authentication with OAuth Integration
- Rest API for interoperability with external partners
A third level degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related discipline
- A Microsoft Software Development Certification (e.g. MSCD Web Applications)
- 5+ years’ experience with CSS, with good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing
- 3+ years’ experience with responsive design techniques and frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Test Driven Development, Automated Testing Frameworks and Continuous Integration
- Experience in Agile based development methodologies, particularly on large scale projects
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server, Data Modelling and Stored Procedures.