We work on some of the biggest Managed Services contracts in the country and need a get-up-and-go Service Delivery Manager to stand over projects and commit to them as passionately we do, treating each client’s business as seriously as if it was our own. A highly motivated self-starter, you will have clocked up project delivery expertise that spans infrastructure, software, cloud services, networks, communications and end-user services. And you’ll be hungry for more.
This role is responsible for service delivery of Managed Services deals across the company. This position will demonstrate effectiveness and professionalism in the delivery of projects across infrastructure, software, cloud services, network, communications and end user services.
- Manage and deliver key initiatives in the goal of achieving Service Delivery excellence
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth service delivery to the customer.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts
- Project Plan preparation and ownership throughout the delivery.
- Overall Accountability for service delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time requirements
- Allocation of tasks to the delivery team
- Work with business stakeholders to effectively manage program requirements and expectations
- Work with relevant stakeholders to identify, develop and articulate our MS service offering
- Maximise all opportunities for business within existing accounts
- Provide support, as required to new business opportunities.
- Operate as the prime customer contact, during delivery, with senior management up to C level
- Deliver continuous visible improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value across the relevant customer base
- Ensure that we deliver a service that meets, and exceeds, SLA and delights the customer
- Assist with the definition and preparation of service level KPI reporting as required.
- Issue management reporting on all key components of service delivery
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the delivery
- Review service failures and produce incident reports as and when required.
- Accountable for problem resolution and implementation of corrective actions where required
- Develop strong working relationships with clients and help position the Company as their IT Partner of choice
- Conduct regular on-site customer facing meetings and updates throughout the implementation
- Previous relevant experience from a similar role is essential
- Strong ability to manage multiple client deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to engage effectively at C level
- Strong planning, project management and delivery experience
- Relevant third level qualification in Business or IT advantageous but not essential.
- Some formal Management or Leadership training advantageous
- Relevant technical accreditations highly desirable
- Microsoft Technologies
- Broad Industry Infrastructure Technology solutions
- Irish IT Industry Sector
- Project management methodologies
- Best practice people management
- Change Management
- Best practice Customer Service
Other Information / Circumstances:
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide, UK and other international countries if required)
- Project-driven work requirements with out of hours work as needed to meet deadlines.
If this exciting role interests you apply today!!!