The “P” in ‘PM’ is as much about ‘People’ Management as it is about ‘Project’ Management.
As CRM Technical Project Manager, you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment working in a tight knit team with other Project manager geeks where no two days will be the same.
Manage the delivery of projects for external and internal clients, from project initiation through to close - out. Ensure all solutions comply to our architectural and quality standards. Guide and direct the technical component of each project. Ensure that all projects deliver to time and quality and to customer’s specification as detailed in the initial engagement specification.
- Project plan preparation and ownership throughout the project delivery
- Overall accountability for project delivery, within budget, scope, quality and time
- Allocation of project tasks to project team
- Project shareholder management including clear communication of acceptance of the project
- Risk & Issue identification and management throughout the project
- Lead and participate in project teams to implement project deliverables
- Create documentation for project including Project Plan, Gantt Chart, Status Reports, Risk Logs etc
- Monitoring and assisting delivery of development tasks
- Close collaboration with the delivery team to guide and advise on design and technical implementation of the solution in line with the client requirements
- Ensure technical quality and good design principles are followed
- Report regularly to the management team in project progress
- Management of change throughout the project delivery
- Manage the handover of the project with customer and / or support
- Assist with operational improvement tasks within deliver team and PMO
Experience / Education:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing IT Projects
- Significant business experience using various project and program management methodologies in a variety of environments
- Demonstrated technical understanding and knowledge appropriate to the role
- Knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft Dynamic CRM
- Experience of software development methodologies such as PMI, Prince 2 or Aglie
Knowledge Of / Other Information
- Formal Project Management training / recognised qualification would be beneficial
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Project-driven work requirements with overtime as needed to meet deadlines
What’s Ergo like?
Home to over 300 great minds, numerous trophies and the 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year, Ireland’s leading cloud and managed services provider is on an incredible journey. Our reputation as a great place to work isn’t borne out of any pampering, mollycoddling or hand-holding. Far from it. We simply resist the temptation to put obstacles between great minds and the ideas they generate. We produce cutting edge technology solutions for modern business but when you break it down, our real product is innovation. We continue to succeed because, in all areas of our business, we hire the brightest minds and let them shine. And nobody said it’s a picnic, everyone pulls their weight and pushes the envelope. All of us, from the experienced analyst to the rising genius, may sit at a desk – none of us is chained to one. We make sure to find time to have fun too… from BBQ’s and casinos, to sports days and cultural celebrations, you won’t be bored!
If this exciting and challenging CRM Project Manager role excites you, apply today!!