We are looking for a full stack web developer to manage and develop a production enterprise application for a well established organization based in West Dublin.
As the principal developer, you will need to have a presence in (Dublin) Ireland. Although you will be able work remotely. You will be working with a remote freelancer.
This position offers long-term opportunities and the possibility of a steady workload for the foreseeable future.
You will be responsible for application development, managing in-house application security (basic), merging team code and fixing bugs that can only be accessed through VPN.
- Must have Angular 2 (or later) experience
- Experience of Bit Bucket
- Experience with Entity Framework + Dapper, Datatables.net, Select2
- Experience with SQL Server 2014
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills that result in clear technical execution.
- Skill at translating requirements into clean, efficient, quality code
- Proven ability to prioritise, self-direct and execute at velocity
- Deliver quality work both individually and as part of a team
- Solid communication skills with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Education & Experience:
- 4 years plus hands on development
- Desire to learn new skills and grow competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline