The Head of Digital Marketing will lead the strategic transformation for the client’s digital strategy, ecosystem and consumer relationship management programme. Utilizing digital data and insights to inform our digital, marketing communications and business strategies and ensuring that the client is at the leading edge of digital developments to deliver on expectations.
The successful candidate will be passionate about consumer focused digital marketing and be constantly curious about exploring new developments and identifying new opportunities to improve the customer experience on and off line.
- Responsible for developing the digital marketing strategy for our entire consumer facing digital ecosystem including websites, social channels and CRM.
- Develop and relaunch the social media channels, etc.
- Devise and deliver channel and content strategies against Paid, Owned and Earned model
- Lead content and campaign ideation, production and delivery
- Develop paid social and PPC strategies and campaigns
- Drive analytics and reporting to measure and evaluate success and online return on investment of programmes and partnerships
- Provide thought leadership along with relevant and up to date information to stakeholders across the organisation.
- Set clear goals and KPIs that are aligned with the client’s corporate objectives and establish robust, measurable processes to review performance against these objectives and appropriate international benchmarks.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and the industry to improve and increase the online footprint.
- Own and generate all programme and project dashboards, detailed high level plans, and resource plans
- Monitor budgets and procurement processes within policy.
- Evaluate customer CRM communications and digital projects to assess the clarity of objectives, cost, return on investment and risk
- Constantly measure, learn and improve the customer CRM strategy and action plan, delivering increased consumer advocacy and growing the number of short breaks amongst our database.
- Propose appropriate application of technology to solve business problems and/or to exploit business opportunities both on and off line to improve customer/user satisfaction, reduce operating expenses and maximise return on investment and/or efficiencies.
- Build a creative, integrated, multi-channel team
- Provides the planning and leadership by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are in place to meet and exceed the goals of the organisation.
- Manage all staff reporting to the position to effectively train, evaluate, motivate, delegate and monitor their activities.
- Develop a network of external contacts to keep abreast of new developments and thinking.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with the internal teams and marketing colleagues.
- Provide regular detailed reports to all stakeholders including the level and evaluation of work activity.
- 10+ years of experience in a digital role with a minimum of five years in a senior digital marketing role.
- Proven experience in developing a consumer facing digital ecosystem including websites, social channels and CRM.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands-on experience with PPC, Social media, SEO, Analytics and CRM software
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidates are required to hold a third level qualification in Business, Marketing or a related discipline.
- Strategic Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Project Management
- Customer Orientation