Our client will be relocating from their existing premises to a new Global HQ. In order to facilitate this move the Client is looking for a Project Manager to join a team of internal & external subject matter experts and professionals to help deliver the client move from it’s current location to it’s Global HQ, working in partnership with the other agencies, the landlord and other stakeholders. This project will take an estimated 12 months to complete. This role will report into the Client’s CIO.
The duties of the position will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing, delivering and owning structures and procedures for implementing and monitoring project reporting, lines of responsibility, authority and communication for the recording and exchange of information across the project portfolio.
- Driving and managing regular engagement with the Client’s appointed Integrated Design Team (IDT) on all IT related aspects of the design and fit-out.
- Resource planning to ensure that projects are staffed adequately, led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment.
- Working closely with Client’s Global HQ Project Manager and IT team on all aspects of programme design and implementation.
- Driving the progress of all IT related service providers, ensuring any changes to schedules, cost, and compliance are adequately considered and take appropriate action to resolve delays or conflicts.
- Adhering to the project lifecycle including maintenance of detailed project plans, project charters and risks & issue registers across the entire work programme.
- Preparing and ownership of key project documentation, scheduling programmes and maintenance of portfolio level plans including associated resourcing plans.
- Actively contributing at consultation and liaison meetings, running regular project and portfolio steering groups and presenting progress across all projects and milestones.
- Managing programme costs within individual projects and across the entire IT project portfolio.
- PMP /PRINCE 2 / Agile certification desirable
- IT background with working knowledge and dependencies of foundation infrastructure elements - LAN, WAN, Telecommunications, and Security
- The successful candidates shall be an excellent communicator with high‐quality analytical, organisational and management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate full project lifecycle experience, taking multiple projects from the concept/inception phase right through to final delivery.
- Ideally the candidate would have extensive experience with the IT portion of large corporate HQ moves - i.e. the ability to deal with a project that affects the daily life of 200+ people.
- Proven co‐ordination and implementation of project portfolios
Education & Experience:
- 3rd level business or IT sector related qualification, to a minimum of degree standard