We are looking for a Business Analyst for this well-established public sector organization based in in Dublin City Centre. A successful candidate must have experience in CRM/Microsoft Dynamics or similar.
- Engage with client’s IT users and future customers to elicit their service requirements and work with system vendor to develop those requirements into a specification for development of the website and portal to support online delivery of services.
- Establish and apply mechanisms, such as requirements capturing tools, templates, one to one meetings, workshops, to work and communicate effectively with stakeholders with regard to: identifying and assessing changes required to systems, identifying efficiencies in processes; and developing specifications for vendors to achieve efficiencies.
- Become familiar with all aspects of the client’s case management processes (using CRM Dynamics), understanding roles, concepts and processes, in particular, those that will be affected by the introduction of online services.
- Work with client’s IT teams and users to support change control process providing analysis and assessment of changes to processes so as to define clearly changes to proceed to analysis and implementation by the vendor.
- Develop excellent documentation providing clear decision pathways to determine the optimum process and implementation to meet client’s requirements.
- Engage with IT teams and other project stakeholders to develop and document requirements, processes and plans to transition services to the new website and portal delivering an enduring operational and policy model.
- Deliver strong written, verbal and presentational communications to a variety of stakeholders, including senior management.
- Provide progress reports at regular intervals on work assigned based on processes and templates as set out by IT Project Manager.
- Execute work assigned as per agreed project plans, scopes, schedules and budgets.
- Maintain clear, relevant, accurate work activity reports and meeting minutes.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, support and assist IT teams as required to facilitate and enable the project to achieve its objectives.
- Establish mechanisms and lead forums of cross functional stakeholder groups, including members from Business, IT and project teams, to understand and capture their requirements including one to ones, convening onsite and online meetings, workshops etc.
- Produce detailed requirements specifications and process flows, work flows, functional specifications and other process and solution design-related documentation.
- Utilise business processes within an organisation implementing case management systems and/or online services within a client organisation.
- 4-6 years’ experience in the similar role is essential.