We are looking for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Technical Lead to join a public sector organisation, located in Dublin City Cente. They have made a strategic investment in an enterprise platform that has delivered a number of significant business solutions to date. This platform is built on Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 (on premiese), Microsoft SharePoint and associated components and integrations. You will be responsible for providing the technical governance and oversight required to manage and support existing CRM services and future enhancements. You will report to ICT CRM Service Delivery Manager.
- Ensure quality technical solutions are delivered to the relevant Business Divisions.
- Review the existing “as is” enterprise applications including the CRM solution architecture and design a future “to be” solution that meets the organizations requirements and business processes.
- Provide the technical governance and oversight required to support the existing CRM instance and future enhancements.
- Ensure third-party supplier’s design and technical deliverables align with client’s ICT standards and meet business requirements.
- Scope and agree technical projects as required.
- Work with relevant client’s Business Divisions to understand their overall non-functional and technical requirements.
- Provide technical input to ensure that support and enhancements to the existing CRM implementation along with its associated components/interfaces, are properly scoped and that potential solutions comply with relevant architectural standards and best practices.
- Ensure that CRM system and associated components / interfaces can be fully hosted, supported, maintained and enhanced
- Coordinate technical design, coding and testing of releases prior to ‘go live’ implementation.
- Participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and ‘buy’ versus ‘build’ recommendations.
- Work hands-on with external suppliers to ensure requirements are implemented on time and that they deliver quality solutions.
- MS Dynamics CRM 2016 (On-Premises)
- MS Dynamics 365
- MS Visual Studio / .Net
- MS SharePoint Online Integration to CRM
Education & Experience:
- Experience is Data Modelling
- Experience in ADX Studio Portal
- Experience Click Dimensions
- Experience in Resco Mobile CRM
- Experience in Change Management: Git, TFVC, Branch Mgt, Build & Release.
- Experience in overseeing and managing 3rd party vendor technical deliverables.
- Experience in leading CRM reengineering projects.
- Experience in documenting “as is” and “to be” solution architecture diagrams
- Experience in leading CRM (on premises) to Dynamics 365 Migration.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including use of Visio.
- Minimum 12 years of ICT experience with at least 5 years in a Technical Lead role.