You will we working with a world class leading technology company who currently require an Infrastructure Engineer with good experience in Windows, PC Hardware and support of Printers ideally with an ITIL qualification
● Work autonomously
● Perform incident management on supported products and services.
● User support via ticketing system, email and phone.
● Maintenance of PCs, updates, antivirus etc.
● Participate in 24/5 rota.
● Excellent PC troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
● Excellent written and oral communication skills.
● Ability to work within deadlines and SLAs.
● Ability to work within a pressurized environment.
● Excellent working knowledge and experience supporting Windows Operating Systems, win7 and win10.
● Experience working with Google suite of applications.
● Experience in network patching and troubleshooting.
● Good working knowledge of PC Hardware.
● Experience supporting PCs and thin clients in a production environment.
● Cisco IP phone and mobile phone setup and troubleshooting,.
● Experience supporting Printers.
● Knowledge of ITIL concepts or an ITIL qualification would be an advantage.
● 2-3 years’ experience in a similar technical support role.
● IT / Computer Science qualification.