This role requires Senior Engineer / Consultant with good SCCM & SCOM with Active Directory, SQL, VMWare and Hyper-V experience. The position will work closely with the other groups in the Infrastructure Engineering area - networking, data center, storage, security and architecture. The role will involve engagement on multiple customer projects and as such the individual must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You will be an active member of one of Ireland’s leading Infrastructure Practices and contribute to its ongoing strategic direction and success.
- Work in fast paced enterprises designing and deploying solutions for Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Deployment.
- Drive solutions using System Centre Configuration Manager OSD and SCOM
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to IT topology, equipment, and configuration(s).
- Provide technical training to customers as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide if required)
- Project-driven work requirements across multiple customers and sectors
- Minimum 8 years technical consulting delivery experience in Windows related technologies.
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) and SCOM
- Windows client deployment experience with Windows 10.
- Group Policy configuration and management at an advanced level.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Microsoft solutions and advising customers on complex Active Directory and Windows based infrastructures.
- Ideally relevant Microsoft accreditations
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum 5-8 years technical consulting delivery experience in Windows related technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can communicate clearly written and orally with team and customers alike
- Ambitious and forward-looking in terms of career aspirations
- Strong problem solver, sound technical knowledge and ability to multitask