The primary duty of this role is to provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies.
Providing system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
Additionally, a Level 3 Engineer possesses extensive specialization skills for which he can demonstrate advanced knowledge and produce relevant accreditation's.
- Communication with customers, staff and all relevant parties
- Responding to incident and requests
- Dealing with complex incidents, following through to resolution
- Submit Change Request to CAB for Review
- Ability to take ownership of projects and follow through to completion
- Take part Disaster Recovery testing
- Adhere to all IT policy’s in order to maintain clean SOC report
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended onsite support to varied customers, as and when required.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Work with other technical staff to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors/partners to resolve complex network problems
- Document relevant technical information on the existing internal SharePoint portal / CRM package.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years relevant experience from a similar role
- Previous client facing experience essential
- Appropriate level of competence in documented technical skills
- Office 365
If this role excites and interests you quick apply today!!