We are seeking an Infrastructure Consultant Engineer with strong Active Directory and Group Policy skills, with System Centre Configuration Manager OSD and Windows 10 experience.
The position will work closely with the other groups in the Infrastructure Engineering area - networking, data center, storage, security and architecture. The role will involve engagement on multiple customer projects and as such the individual must be able to work in a team oriented environment.
You will be an active member of one of Ireland’s leading Infrastructure Practices and contribute to its ongoing strategic direction and success.
- Work in fast paced enterprises designing and deploying solutions for Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Deployment.
- Drive solutions using System Centre Configuration Manager OSD.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Microsoft Platforms solutions and advising customers on the integration of complex Active Directory infrastructures in a highly distributed environment.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation as it relates to IT topology, equipment, and configuration(s).
- Provide technical training to customers as required.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum 8 years technical consulting delivery experience in Windows related technologies.
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) - Infrastructure Design & Implementation.
- Windows client deployment experience with Windows 10.
- Group Policy configuration and management at an advanced level.
- Understanding of related technologies including System Center Configuration Manager, Active Directory, BitLocker, Windows Image and Configuration Designer, and Migration Tools.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong aptitude with the ability to lead in-depth technology discussions, articulating the business value of Microsoft solutions and advising customers on complex Active Directory and Windows based infrastructures.
- A good grasp of PowerShell scripting or VBScript.
- Ideally relevant Microsoft accreditations
- The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum 8 years technical consulting delivery experience in Windows related technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills who can communicate clearly written and orally with team and customers alike
- Ambitious and forward-looking in terms of career aspirations
- Strong problem solver, sound technical knowledge and ability to multitask
Other Information / Circumstances
- Flexibility in terms of business travel (around Dublin, countrywide if required)
- Project-driven work requirements across multiple customers and sectors
If this role excites and interests you quick apply today!!