Your primary responsibility will be to map current and future business processes and solicit, define, manage and document requirements for internally and externally developed software to bridge the gap between business users and technology solution providers. You will be working across a range of projects complex and simple, and with a range of stakeholders.
You will have experience with process modelling/mapping, requirements management, software development and have worked extensively with business users.
You must show evidence of recent hands-on BA work using BPMN in an Agile environment. You will have experience of JIRA or a similar tool.
- Understand and document business processes and workflows and their relationships to current and future technology solutions using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and site visits.Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying business needs.Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and external suppliers to analyse business needs and functional requirements to deliver comprehensive requirement documentation.
- Collaborate with business users to articulate clearly their requirements; conducting interviews with key project stakeholders and document and presenting the results.
- Assist business users, project managers and executives to optimise the scope, benefits and risks of proposed projects; help manage expectations of users and management.
- Supporting traceability from requirements through to QA; assisting in the definition of test plans and testing strategies and in the creation of test cases.
- Creating and/or reviewing manuals, procedures, and related user documentation; ensuring documentation is targeted to the appropriate audience.
- Presenting concepts in a concise and focused manner, including narrative, process diagrams, RACI matrices and user stories.
- Requirements capture and management in an Agile environment
- Experience with JIRA or similar tool
- Process mapping with BPMN (ideally BPMN2)
- Interviewing and listening skills to elicit detailed requirements.
- Analytical skills for transforming business needs into software requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skills, ability to create effective requirements documents and review them with project stakeholders at multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to create detailed, accurate current and future process models showing incremental change stages
- Analytical thinking.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
- Educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification