Service Desk Engineer - Level 2
As a Service Desk Analyst - Level 2 you’ll enjoy a fast-paced, but fun environment working in a team with other I.T.
In this exciting Service Desk Analyst - Level 2 role you’re primary duty is to provide IT support services internally to Ergo and externally to client companies. Provide system level support of multi-user operations systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance and support of these systems.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting of IT related software and hardware.
- Provide extended onsite support to varied customers, as and when required.
- Highlight any anomalies on our customer sites and inform the service desk / SDM / TAM and relationship manager to
raise awareness and ensure a service ticket is opened.
- Assume full ownership and responsibility of all allocated support tickets ensuring they are dealt with promptly and
professionally and satisfactorily concluded
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls
- Develop and maintain an in-depth technical knowledge of Ergo products, services and solutions
- Work closely with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that the highest quality of technical support and consultancy is
delivered to the customer at all times
- Work with other technical staff to ensure services are operational as per agreed SLA’s
- Act as a functional point of escalation to the service desk
- Work with vendors/partners and ATS team to ensure resolution of complex issues are completed as per SOP
- Document relevant technical information on the internal knowledge management system & ITSM tool including site
schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
- Provide technical training to customers - systems administration and end user
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
- Other ad hoc duties as required.
Experience / Education
- Experience with Troubleshooting Active Directory, DNS and DHCP in a windows server 2008/2012/2016 environment
- Experience with Hypervisors (VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper V)
- Knowledge of Backup Solutions (Microsoft DPM\ Microsoft Azure Backup\ Ahsay Online backup\ Symantec Exec\ Veeam Backup)
- Experience with Monitoring Tools (Microsoft Operations Manager\ Avast Managed Workplace)
- Knowledge of Remote desktop environments (Microsoft RDS \ Citrix Xenapp)
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/ 2013/ 2016
- Experience of Microsoft Lync \ Skype for business Server
- Knowledge of Firewall technologies (Checkpoint\ Sophos \ SonicWall)
- Experience with HP SAN storage solutions
- Troubleshooting VPN
- Knowledge of imaging and updating with Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with managing Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Office 365
Certifications: (one or more)
- MCSA Microsoft Server 2012/2016
- MCSE Microsoft Exchange (or other relevant MCSE)
- VMware VCP
- Other Relevant Industry Certifications
If this opportunity to work in a great place to work environment as a Service Desk Analyst - Level 2 interests you please apply today!!!!