This high-profile Irish owned Food & Beverages company are looking for Senior Infrastructure Project Managers to join on a contract basis. You will demonstrate extensive experience in IT Project Management, change management, & acquisition. Experience in the FMCG, Wholesale or Retail industry will greatly boost your application. Ensuring the success of a of a new project, the purpose of the role is to centralise all deliveries to one distribution centre & the IT systems needed to accommodate that change.
- Responsible for the initiation, management and delivery of projects through full lifecycle and following standard project management and change delivery methodology
- Drive delivery of projects to ensure project objectives are achieved within the Change Delivery framework and within scope, budget, timeline and quality expectations and through defined governance and gating processes
- Produce project plan documents identifying the objectives, scope, deliverables, approach, resources and budget for the project.
- Manage Change Control on projects, ensuring that implications of scope changes are understood and agreed, following formal Change Control and Governance processes
- Create and maintain Quality Management Plan
- Ensure sign off on project deliverables in accordance with agreed project schedule
- Ensure tasks completed in accordance with project schedule and proactively resolve any slippage in plan
- Fully understand and rigorously manage project risks and issues, driving successful mitigation, resolution and escalation as required – maintain Risk & Issues Log
- Manage dependencies across all streams within the project, both business and technology, and across other projects in a release, monitoring overall end state and project objectives – maintain Dependencies Log
- Produce project closure reports and contribute to lessons learned activities
- Create and maintain full suite of project documentation
- Extensive experience in IT Infrastructure Project Management
- Experience in change management & acquisition
- Experience in the FMCG, Wholesale or retail industry is highly desirable