We are looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer to join a well established Payments company, on a permanent basis. Located in central Dublin, and boasting a highly competitive benefits package this is an opportunity not to be missed.
You will become part of a team focused on enabling product engineering teams to deliver quality, secure and operationally ready software. You'll drive efficiency and automation of the platforms they depend on to enable thousands of businesses to accept payments online. You'll also develop technical prototypes and/or code as required.
- Innovation & Decision Making:
- Strong application process flow and problem solving techniques
- Knowledge of common tools used by the engineering group: version control, change management, automated builds, continuous integration, etc.
- Outstanding analytical skills, self-motivated, high performing and goal oriented
- Ability to innovate by challenging the status quo and come up with imaginative ways of
- doing things more effectively
- Strong Linux skills (RHEL\CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Strong scripting\automation using Python, Powershell, Bash etc)
- Solid understanding of networking
- Delivery Tooling (Git, Maven, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Logging and monitoring solutions (ELK, Nagios)
- Cloud Platform exposure (Azure, GCP, Openstack, AWS)
Communication & Desired Skills:
- Experience with PCI compliant environments
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of or exposure to software engineering practices
- Software engineering literacy and communication skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to think about the impact of actions on the customer