This role will work in a support capacity to the Internal Resourcing team, working closely with the Recruitment Officer. The primary function of this role is to manage the admin duties of the life cycle of the recruitment and selection process for internal roles, in conjunction with the relevant Hiring Manager/s.
- Provide administrative support to the resourcing team.
- Upload candidate CVs and candidate records to the e-recruitment system on a daily basis
- Respond to phone and e-mail queries from candidates in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide support, where assigned, in the provision of resourcing services to the internal sales teams
- Carry out reference checks via phone and e-mail for all candidates
- Respond to queries from candidates via phone or e-mail
- Schedule / Coordination of interviews as required.
- Generate, post, track and file all client contracts and correspondence and record on the Tracking Spread-sheet on SharePoint
- Manage and maintain the Contractor Master Spreadsheet so that it is up to date at all times
- Compile and issue the monthly compliance report and escalate to the Recruitment Officer as needed.
- Manage the external referral programme/process and advise HR in relation to referral fees due to internal employees for external hires.
- Post job vacancies on recruitment websites for all internal roles, ensuring that all are professionally presented in compliance with Ergo brand guidelines.
- Update the Recruitment page on SharePoint on a weekly basis for all roles
- Organise and participate in Ergo Recruitment Open Days
- Attend job fairs within Dublin and nationwide if needed.
- A minimum of 1 year’s relevant experience from a similar role within a busy working environment is essential.
- Excellent computer skills required – fully proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, Internet and E-mail.
- Strong organizational skills/ability
- The ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise is an essential requirement.
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent understanding of IT technologies. (Desirable but not essential)
If this exciting and challenging career opportunity interests you please apply today!!!!!